Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Entry 2



About the Card:
To Make dis card I used
2 card stock sheets(1 no of Cream color n 1 no of Red color)
A Designed transprent Sheet:1
Glue,Skteches,Glitter pens
I made heart shape from a cardstock n used in on the front page.

How to make:
1.First I cut a heart shape on a red color card stock at 1/4 ht from bottom of the card and then glued it on to a cream color card stock.
2.Make the markings on the transprent sheet so that the heart is seen an then make another rectangular open on the sheet to write a note on the card...
3.Stick the transparent sheet on to the card.I just highlighted few designes which are already on the sheet.To give a good look to the card.
4.Write the message in the box left to write the message.Now the inside part of the card is done.
5.I just used a small piece of card stock to glue to heart in the way dat it lloks embossed and I drew a small balck line to just show that the heart is tagged...as it is relevant to matter written on the heart...
6.A small message below the heart...thats it the front page of the card is also done.
As teddy bear n red rose are symbol of love I presnted them along wid the card....

I really love hand made cards...
All the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.